You can add the certificate with only a few clicks. Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Open the eBlocker SSL configuration page.
- Click the button "Add certificate".
- Enter your PIN if necessary.
- Give the certificate a name (for example: Tim eBlocker).
- Select "VPN and Apps" for credential use.
- Repeat the last steps and save the certificate at "Wi-Fi".
For Android versions smaller than version 6, it is sufficient to save the certificate only at "Wi-Fi".
If the eBlocker certificate is not opened automatically you can find it in your download folder.