If you have technical questions in our support forum please give us as much information as possible about your eBlocker and network environment. Especially these details are important:
- Your router model
- Your eBlockerOS version
- On which devices does the problem occur?
- Which operating system is installed on the devices?
- Are you using the eBlocker in manual or automatic mode?
- Are you using LAN or WLAN?
- How is the eBlocker integrated in your network (e.g. are more network devices between router and eBlocker)?
- Do you see the eBlocker icon on: http://setup.eblocker.com?
- Which browser(s) are you using?
- Have you enabled the SSL-function?
If your eBlocker doesn't work at all:
- Can you access eBlocker settings? (there are serveral possibilities)
- Does the eBlocker appear on the device list of your router?
- Does your client device appear in eBlocker's list of devices and is it enabled?
- Are the red power LED and the two network LEDs on the eBlocker board on (or flashing)?
If you have a FritzBox 7490 router, please read this first.
If you have a question, please use the forum search function before you post. Maybe your question has already been asked and answered.