In some very rare cases it is necessary to preform a factory reset.
All you need is an USB stick. After the factory reset, you have to transfer your license to the eBlocker.
Please follow this steps:
- Add an empty file to your USB stick and name it eblocker-factory-reset.txt
- Disconnect the eBlocker from the power supply.
- Connect the USB stick to the lower USB port of the eBlocker.
- Connect the power supply to the eBlocker.
- The factory reset will now be initiated. The eBlocker will automatically turn off after about 5 minutes (no LED activity).
- Disconnect the USB stick.
- Disconnect the power supply and connect it again after a few seconds.
Attention: After the factory reset you have to transfer your license: https://www.eblocker.com/de/license-transfer/